Why Choose New South?
Reaching your target audience
New South Outdoor focuses on high profile and high traffic locations in the market to increase success for your outdoor advertising campaigns. Our bright, eye-catching displays command the attention of your target audience, increasing the likelihood of greater brand awareness and more business. Billboards in Alabama are a proven way to reach potential customers with the lowest cost-per-view marketing available.
Building your business
New South Outdoor’s digital billboards in Alabama demand attention and and we’ve got the studies to prove it. According to a recent Nielsen study, 3 out of 4 respondents recalled seeing a digital billboard in the past month and 60 percent noticed one in the past week. In addition, more than half (55 percent) of travelers who noticed a digital billboard in the past month were highly engaged, recalling the message on the screen every time.
Offering Professional Services
New South Outdoor offers professional art services as a value-add, thus giving you the ability to change your ad anytime and keep your current promotions up-to-date. Our first priority is helping you generate a return from your advertising investment. We’re not just selling you a sign; this is an investment to grow your company. We genuinely care about the benefits you see from our services, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure you gain customers and increase revenue.
• Over 15 years of experience in Outdoor Advertising
• Owned and operated hundreds of billboard faces
• Montgomery native and graduate of Auburn University
• Happily married to his wife Amber with their daughter Eliza.
• Loves seeing customers benefit from success with their outdoor campaigns.
Contact Neil – [email protected]
• 6 years of outdoor advertising experience
• Ran operations for Best Spot Advertising in Valley, AL.
• Provides great customer service and is committed to seeing customers reach their goals
• Loves working with customers to make using our boards easy and fun.
• Is the organization behind the Organization.
• Married to best friend Chad and exhausted daily by her twin boys, Tanner and Peyton